The 12 Laws of Karma
I stumbled upon something the other day that clearly defined ‘[easyazon_link identifier="1590308883" locale="US"]karma[/easyazon_link]’ for me. It’s no secret that I am a practicing Buddhist, and karma has always fascinated me. When I started learning more about karma, the more it made sense, and the more I realized how extremely detailed it actually is. People often say ‘karma is a bitch’ but in reality, karma is the cosmic energy that in ingrained in your soul. It has no negative, and it has no positive. It just is. Check out these laws I found stunningly beautiful….
- The Great Law- Whatever we put into the universe will come back to us.
- The Law of Creation- Life does not happen by itself.
- The Law of Humility- One must accept something in order to change it.
- The Law of Growth- When we change our lives follow suite and change too.
- The Law of Responsibility- We must take responsibility for what is in our lives.
- The Law of Connection- The past, present, and future are all connected.
- The Law of Focus- We cannot think of two different things at the same time.
- The Law of Giving and Hospitality- Our behavior should match our thoughts and actions.
- The Law of Here and Now- One cannot be present if they are looking backward.
- The Law of Change- History repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path.
- The Law of Patience and Reward- The most valuable reward requires persistence.
- The Law of Significance and Inspiration- Rewards are a direct result of the energy and effort we put into it.