My Favorite Quotes About Intuition
My favorite topic, INTUITION. It’s unexplainable, that gut feeling. It’s mysterious, and I love it. Hey, I made an entire website dedicated on that shear fact. People tend to PRETEND they don’t hear it, because the truth just hurts sometimes. We need to get more emotionally strong as a society (a.k.a wake up a.k.a consciousness) so we can face situations that are hard.
With that being said, and honoring intuition today, I have compiled my 5 favorite quotes from very smart people. In fact, Albert Einstein makes the list twice (SMARTY PANTS). What are some of your favorites?
5. “The only real valuable thing is intuition.” -Albert Einstein
4. “I believe in intuitions and inspirations...I sometimes FEEL that I am right. I do not KNOW that I am.” -Albert Einstein
3. “Our bodies have five senses: touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. But not to be overlooked are the senses of our souls: intuition, peace, foresight, trust, empathy. The differences between people lie in their use of these senses; most people don't know anything about the inner senses while a few people rely on them just as they rely on their physical senses, and in fact probably even more.” -C. JoyBell C.
2. “Listen to your intuition. It will tell you everything you need to know.” -Anthony J. D'Angelo
1. “I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely.” -Kim Basinger